Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Arrangements on the Wall in Word Clouds and Other Orientations

 








    Here are some arrangements of all the finished pieces I have so far which I intend to but in the final show arranged in various orientations- including the style of a “word cloud” which was suggested in class. I also included a more traditional arrangement where each piece is spaced apart so that it more so stands on its own. The final two pictures depict my favorite set up, where the different pieces are arranged thematically. 

    There are also some pieces that I did over the summer when I was first thinking about my thesis. I thought of them when John talked about looking at my work from last semester and realized that these pieces worked well with the later revisions of my thesis so I have included them with my other pieces and given a separate closeup of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment