Monday, March 1, 2021

More Edited Photos

 I took the items that I have and took new photos with a better camera and did some edits with them all. For the jewelry box, I re photographed the top so that way the mirror was reflecting what was inside the top of the box. I definitely like how it came out and I feel as though it looks better than the last photo I had taken. As for the rest of the photos, I tried to make them all similar in effect with using the same brightness, contrast, sharpness, and effect.   






















1 comment:

  1. some of these images, particularly the pairs of women in the Standard Plumbing Fixtures advertisement, and "Engaged," and probably having to to with the ways they are cropped, suggest hidden stories.
    that is, they bring to the surface potential in the advertisements, that were illegible when first published.

    juxtapositions with contemporary advertising (or other) imagery, including images that concern gender and even sexuality in different (= less normative) ways, might be worth exploring.

    ReplyDelete